Job Description & Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in microelectronics custom layout
- Good verbal and writing communication skills.
- Background in custom Analog, Digital and Mixed-Signal Layout designs such asADC, DAC, oscillators, regulators, PLLs, op-amps, comparators, current mirrors, active-loads, voltage regulators, charge pumps, etc.
- Capable of block or fullchip level floorplanning in Analog/Mixed-Signal design.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Deep sub-micron process design experience. Up to 14nm is preferable.
- Understanding of circuit principles as affected by layout such capacitance, speed, noise & electro migration.
- Willing to travel and relocate.
- Have done multiple tapeouts and proven record of designing complex ICs/IPs in state of the art CMOS process technologies and has successfully placed products/IPs into production, preferably multiple times.
- High level proficiency in performing physical verification check (DRC, ERC, LVS, ANTENNA rules) with PVS/Calibre tools.
- Experience with the following EDA tools: Cadence Virtuoso (Layout), PVS, Calibre Verification.
Join Our Team!
Let us know you better. Submit your resume by filling in this form.