Digital IC Design Engineer (RTL & FPGA)
- Experience of 5 years and above in logic design and/or architecture.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Strong understanding of engineering design principles.
- Strong background in ASIC design methodology and EDA tools (Cadence/Mentor Graphics/Synopsys) for simulation and verification, synthesis, P&R, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Strong coding skill in:
- Verilog/VHDL RTL and behavioral code
- System Verilog
- Familiar with Linux Environment (including shell scripting and linux gnu tools).
- Scripting language experience in perl, tcl, python, etc.).
- Highly self-motivated and excellent in problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- RTL development and pre-Silicon RTL functional validation tests to verify system/IPs which will meet design requirements.
- Creating test plans for RTL validation.
- Defining and running system simulation models.
- Finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyzing and using results to modify testing.
- Working with design/micro-architect/architect teams to define verification strategy, planning and execution, driving verification methodologies etc.
- Create environment to verify and validate RTL
- Experience in Zebu synthesis, compilation and synthesis.
- Verify RTL through simulation simulation and Zebu Emulation flow
- Obtain hw capture and analyze and fix RTL
- Perl/Python scripting is a plus
To apply for this job, kindly email your resume to email@example.com